Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I AM PLACED IN REGION 5!!

Hey all!
I found out today that my placement is region 5 of Guyana :) I have a roommate who is another PC volunteer and we want to get a puppy, kitten, and two chickens so we can have eggs! Tomorrow we meet with our counterpart and talk about our job descriptions! Thanks for the prayers because I feel like this will be a perfect spot for me! We are going to see our house sometime next week so I will write more about that later. Oh and mom, you will be happy because one of the fellow PC staff lives around there and he said it was a very safe place. SO Yay!
Anyways, I have to go eat dinner with the rest of the PC trainees!
More later :)
P.S. Elaine once I can hook up my camera to the comp...I will put some pics up! It's hard because the computers are so slow so the price adds up when you wait at the internet cafe.... boo!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a good deal Chels! What is region 5 (pardon my ignorance!)? I can't wait for pics! Love you so much!!!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome!! :)Love you! Miss you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete